Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Red Model Management hot male model Jullien Herrera

I was very busy during the weekend working in a friend's project to clean up schools as i told you my country lived a hard period fighting against H1N1. Finally we are back in activities but we are still taking care of public places and specially schools, thanks to David for invite me to be part of this amazing project. I'm happy to have my inbox full of beautiful images to share with all of you. I chose this fashion story shot by talented Eric Mas to open this week. Eric presents to us Jullien Herrera (Red Model Management). Jullien have a lot of attention from Models.com last week but is the first time that i publish images of this hot new face here at ElQ Magazine.

hot male model
hot male model
hot male model