Friday, August 7, 2009

Tetu Magazine Beach Male Models Fernando Fernandes, Jonas Sulzbach & Isaac Farisato

Most of you know that i live in Mexico and all of you know what happened in my country during the last 10 days. We fight against Swine flu. Some of my friends were infected but is a fortune that i didn't miss friends or family. That is the main reason why i didn't post during the last days. My family and i moved to an apart hotel from the infected zone. Today my country is back to activities and i'm finally back at home, i really miss to post and stay in touch with you, i really want to apologize with my readers and with my contributors for these days without contact. I choose this Didio story to officially get back to activities here at ElQ Magazine because these images irradiate fun and joy what my country needs at this moment. Models Fernando Fernandes (EG Models), Jonas Sulzbach and Isaac Farisato (L'Equipe Agence) look super hot at Espirito Santo Pousada in this story that you can find in Tetu Magazine.

Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models
Beach Male Models